Saturday, October 06, 2007

Oh no! I bought a digital camera!


Okay, now I have broke my long lasting love relationship with film by buying a digital camera (canon eos 30D). Anyhow, it is not the most advanced and professional but probably good for my usage.
The reason for this, or the tricker was the forthcoming Africa trip. I started to calculate how much slide film I would have to buy and how much the development would cost.
Anyway, I will take a lomo camera with me to just get the film feeling! ;)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:45 pm, Blogger Ansku said...

Join the club! Digital cameras save SO MUCH. Now you will soon need all kinds of gadgets, hard drives, maybe a better computer?

But it's fun! Africa, here we come.

 
At 12:26 pm, Blogger Aleksur said...

Takk systir minn!!! jeh, now we need objektives and stuff and all my 900 gigas are already full of pics and film materiall... jeh, where the heck I gonna store the pics... cos' i'll shooooot much more than b4.. But in the africa trip I will save more than half of the camera price by not using films...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home