Sunday, February 25, 2007

reykjanes

It was about a time to check out my new Lada on a field trip. The car beahavied good and was really smooth to operate. This time my destination was Reykjanes peninsula, more accurately, Reykjanes Viti area.

This was the second time there and I desided to skip the normal spots to take photos, I headed other side of the big cliffs, to a beach with massive smooth edge stones from size a head to a litle man.

All images are digital, I will post the film pictures soon as I have money to develop the films.



Reykjanes viti


a flag possitioned view
The stone called Karl meaning a man or in old norse, a farmer
Beach



stone land
cave


splash splush
Sun was getting lower and it was time to turn back to the square one
cute lighthouse, innit?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home