Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Jyväskylä visited, Pictures,

I travelled yesterday to Jyväskylä to see my niece's art exhibition that she made. She has been waiting eagerly to show it to me and I got really detailed tour around the art pieces. ( I also made a video about it)

Before checking out the exhibition we went to playground with a snowsledge and for a long walk to NAISSAARI (women island), the weather was quite cold just - 13 celcius.


Da artista
looking through
A place for swimming.. grrrr..
wind
whirlpool
Icepicking

2 Comments:

At 1:34 am, Blogger Ansku said...

Kiva kun kävit täällä - tai siis kun olet! ;-)

 
At 5:03 am, Blogger Queen Vala said...

nice colors in the pics. life in reykjavík is quite boring without your presence. thesis is going slowly. too slowly, but that article you sent was interesting, thanx luv. rakastan. vala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home