Thursday, December 07, 2006

Chocolate Fountain

Yesterday I had a priviledge to test a chocolate fountain, It was heavenly experience. I was covering all kind of fruits with running chocolate.

Yesterday was finnish independence day and I was invited to party held by the embassador of Finland in Iceland. The party took place in Nordic house designed by Alvar Aalto in Reykjavik.

I think the chocolate fountain was absolutely fantastic, people were so amazed and happy. I overheard that the swedish embassador had mention that now they are in troubles to find something even more cooler for they national day reseption. - i think the nordic embassies are competing of who's having the coolest parties and stuff... hee..

2 Comments:

At 8:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks yammy!

 
At 3:07 pm, Blogger Ansku said...

Now, that sounds like a party to me. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home