Friday, November 10, 2006

Storm Warning 10th of Nov: Stay indoors [ south west Iceland ] WIND: 101 km/h

We are expecting in few hours a strong storm, it should peak in early morning between 6 - 7 am. All flights are canselled for further notice.The wind is predicted to rice up to 101 km/h, which equals 28 meters per second or more.
Last weekend we had milder storm. It was funny to watch garbage bins rolling around in garden. And day after the storm, one could see many stones flown many meters from wavebreaker (see pic. below - same place).
I don't know if I am dearing to go out with my camera, It is possible really hard to walk in the first place, but if I do, I'll have some pictures.

ps. the wind is really loud already and rain is drumming the windows... hmm.. romantic..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home