Thursday, June 15, 2006

B.A. King = a degree of baking [B.B King is baker master too]

Juhaaahuu, yesterday I was baking a mince meat pastries. First time in my life. :)

First I fried, red onions, carlig, and mince meat (mixture of lamb and ox).

Then seosoning; salt, pepper, italian herbs and a bit soy sauce.

When the meat was ready I placed in midle of butter baking plate (already made) and I closed the meat with it.

20 minutes in oven 200 degrees, just before they were ready i placed cheese top of them.

And the result: see below :) jummy!!





- BAKING IS ALMOST MOST HARMONOUS ACTIVITY WHAT (WO)MAN CAN DO - [ba King baker]
(i wonder if B.B. King was baker too) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 1:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olisinpa ollut niiden onnellisten joukossa, jotka saivat nauttia luomuksestasi!!! EJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home